Threaded Ball Check Valve
The threaded ball check valve is widely used in wastewater, dirty water or high-concentration suspended solid water pipelines. Obviously, it can also be applied to drinking water pressurized pipelines. The temperature of the medium is 0～80℃. It is designed with very low load loss due to total passage and impossible obstacles. It is also a waterproof and maintenance-free valve.
Ductile Iron, epoxy-coated body and bonnet, NBR/EPDM seat and NBR/EPDM-coated aluminum ball.
Either vertically (only upwards) or horizontally installed.
- Available in sizes: 1″ up to 3″.
- Temperature range: 0°C to 80°C or -10°C to 120°C.
- Pressure rating: PN10 rated
- Easy to maintain and install.
- Low cracking pressure.
For full details please download the accompanying datasheet.
- Ball Check Valve with Ductile Iron body
- NBR/EPDM seat
- Threaded BSP