Rising Stem Diaphragm Valve(Black)
Diaphragm Valves have two kinds of types, wire and full flow, which use a ‘pinching’ method to stop the valve flow using a flexible diaphragm.These types of valves are generally not suited for very high-temperature fluids and are mainly used on liquid systems.
Our company sticks to the principle of “Quality is the life of the company, and reputation is the soul of it” for China DIN Flange Cast Iron Diaphragm Valve Rising Stem GG25 Body, All products come with good quality and perfect after-sales services. Market-oriented and customer-oriented are what we have been being after. Sincerely look forward to Win-Win cooperation!
Our factory covers an area of 30,000 square meters and employs 148 people. After 20 years of focus, we have developed into a world famous valve production base, valve products are exported to Europe, America, Africa, Southeast Asia, Australia and other more than 70 countries.
Advantages of Diaphragm Valve
- Can be used as on-off and throttling service valves.
- Offer good chemical resistance due to a variety of linings available.
- Stem leakage is eliminated.
- Provides bubble-tight service.
- Does not have pockets to trap solids, slurries, and other impurities. It is suitable for slurries and viscous fluids.
- These valves are particularly suitable for hazardous chemicals and radioactive fluids.
- These valves do not permit contamination of flow medium, thus they are used extensively in food processing, pharmaceutical, brewing, and other applications which cannot tolerate any contamination.
Typical Application of Diaphragm Valves
- Clean or dirty water and air service applications
- Demineralized water systems
- Corrosive applications
- Radwaste systems in nuclear facilities
- Vacuum service
- Food processing, pharmaceutical, and brewing systems
Contact: Judy Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Whatsapp/phone: 0086-13864273734